Adria Incubator is a virtual space designed for new born and existing small and medium-sized enterprises operating in the tourism and agri-food area. The incubator aims to offer assistance and provide useful information in order to encourage and promote the development and realization of innovative ideas.
Adria Incubator’s target are all those people that require answer to crucial questioning about innovation such as:
- What is the meaning of tourism and agribusiness innovation?
- What are the reasons and advantages of starting an innovative process?
- What are the opportunities and organizations that support SMEs and startups when innovating?
- How to start an innovative or internationalization process?
Adriaincubator offers information and facilities support useful for entrepreneurs and start ups when committed in an innovative process of their activity. Adria incubator service offers:
- Literature made up of texts and documents that go in depth when defining the idea of tourism and agri-food innovation
- A glossary of the innovation and a portfolio of good practices and successful business stories that illustrate the advantages of innovating.
- Information about financing, training opportunities and soft-landing services and transnational support useful to gain access to credit lines when searching for new markets and partners within the Adriatic area (Italy – Abruzzo, Emilia Romagna and Veneto – Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Slovenia).
- Expertise advice about innovation topics.
- Information about the business community.